To better suit your career interests, we offer you two versions of our Bachelor of Law degree programme:
- The three-year Bachelor of Law degree is designed to get you to the next stage of your professional training as a lawyer or to get you started in your career as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality.
- A four-year degree will give you a solid foundation in the law, as well as a handson focus on the necessary practical skills and the social and ethical context in which the law operates.
About Bachelor of Law
Gain an in-depth understanding of legal knowledge and the practical application of the law in any area with the 100% online Bachelor of Law. Prepare for a successful career and become a well-rounded lawyer by developing key transferable skills including research and analysis, team working, presentation and writing skills.
Constitutional, Administrative and Local Government Law
Law of Contract(iv)
Law of Torts
Legal Context, Skills and Ethics ½
Human Rights and Civil Liberties ½
Equity, Trusts and Wills ½
Remedies in Private Law ½
Employment and Labour Law
Family Law and Succession ½
Law of evidence ½
Medical Law and Ethics ½
Banking Law and Practice
Company Law and Business Associations
Intellectual Property Law
Media and Information Law
Commercial and Consumer
Law of International Trade ½
Alternative Dispute Resolution ½
Civil and Criminal Procedure Rules
Environmental and Mining Law
Directed Research (Dissertation)
Moot Court,Legal Writing and Drafting
Accounting for Lawyers ½
Law of Taxation
Legal Aid Clinic
International Bussiness Law
The programme will be offered through eLearning under the Directorate of Distance Education and Open Learning for duration of 4 Years.
Obtain in-depth knowledge by further exploration of topics studied through traditional classroom means, combined with tutorials, assignments, tests, group work, and independent study.
The distance learning Bachelor of Law program is designed to best accommodate your needs, allowing you to pursue your career goals without having to sacrifice your current commitments of work, life, and family.
Tuition and Fees
Disclaimer: When budgeting for college, you should consider both direct and indirect expenses. All fees are subject for review.
*Average monthly payments of Zambian 1950 ZMW – International 157.50 USD
Click here to review the Fees Breakdown aligned to the program outline and your tentative monthly payments.
- Five ‘O’ Levels (a credit (6) or better) inclusive of English Language
- A first degree in any discipline from a recognised university or
- A professional qualification equivalent to a degree or
- Three passes at Cambridge ‘A’ Level or the equivalent or
- A Certificate in Legal Studies or Diploma in Law from a recognised University or College.
Department Contact Info
P.O Box 21692, Jambo Drive, Kitwe, Zambia
Mon – Fri 9:00A.M. – 5:00P.M.